I know I’m late to this party (there are reasons – I did not intentionally delay seeing it).
1. I love the lack of female nudity and getting to see Chris Pine in the buff.
2. There was THIGH JIGGLE. I read about this online because people were stoked to see it and I get why. Thigh jiggle happens, even when it’s muscle. That’s just life. It’s nice to see that pop up on the big screen.
3. It was super well-paced. I never got bored.
4. I think a planet of only women is starting to look pretty damn amazing.
5. Wonder Woman is bad ass. There is no way around that.
6. I love the movie’s conclusion – that only love will ever trump hate. I totally agree with that. There isn’t another way for us to move forward.