I’ll be honest, I’m not really a fan of this series of movies. I was okay with the first one, but they lost me with the second one. I was shocked to see that there were any others.
However, Mr. Lyndsy enjoys them so I said I would go. Ugh.
1. The story was more interesting than I thought it would be.
2. Does Michael Bay have something against casting women who aren’t basically models? Men are going to go see this movie anyway, it’s unnecessary.
3. I’m guessing the length of the movie is directly proportional to the size of Michael Bay’s ego and inversely propositional to the size of his penis.
4. They left open the possibility that there would be another film. My guess is that as long as this one makes money, we’re stuck with it.
5. I’m not sure which movie did it, but at some point this series became about making money rather than producing something for quality.
I hope to avoid the next one and will probably do what I can to skip seeing it. I may not have to do too much to avoid it. Mr. Lyndsy wasn’t particularly enthralled with this one. Fingers crossed.